Utility Tester 40
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)
- 1948 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Utility Tester 40 - Superior Instruments Co.; New
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Superior Utility Tester Model 40 has the following measurement ranges:
- AC Amps: 0-15 A
- DC Amps: 0-15 A
- Resistance/Leakage: 0-10 MΩ
"A new kind of instrument for testing all electrical circuits and appliances such as-
Ranges, Washers, Vacuum Cleaners, Shavers, Fans, Air Conditioners, Heaters, Motors, Refrigerators, Ironers, Toasters, Sun Lamps, Washing Machines, All Type Motors from Fractional H.P. to 2 H.P." and MUCH MORE!
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.75 USD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Electronics (U.S. Magazine) (Oct. 1948, pg. 83)
- Model page created by Jerry Elarton. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 49 models, 48 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Superior Instruments Co.; New York (NY)