- Manufacturer / Brand
- Swing Electroimpex GmbH, Frankfurt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.25 cm = 2.1 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Summit S-66 - Swing Electroimpex GmbH,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 55 x 106 x 34 mm / 2.2 x 4.2 x 1.3 inch
Made for Summit International Corp., USA with carrying case. Weight is gross including full packing.
Made in Hong-Kong
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.270 kg / 0 lb 9.5 oz (0.595 lb)
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 156 models, 138 with images and 45 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Swing Electroimpex GmbH, Frankfurt