Zodiac Two-Band All Transistor ZTR-622B2
Zodiac, Wireless Products Ltd.; Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Zodiac, Wireless Products Ltd.; Hong Kong
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 or 465 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.12 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Zodiac Two-Band All Transistor ZTR-622B2 - Zodiac, Wireless Products Ltd.
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.875 x 3 x 1.313 inch / 124 x 76 x 33 mm
Wave range: MW 535 - 1605 Kc., LW 150 - 265 Kc. Output: 220 mW (max), 120 mW (undistorted). Speaker 8 Ohm.
Different cabinet colors: solid black, solid charcoal grey.
Accessories: earphone, vinyl carrying case, instruction booklet and display giftbox. Weight without batteries.
Two diodes: CDB0021, IN60.
Importer for Germany: Swing Electroimpex GmbH, Frankfurt
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0 lb 8 oz (0.5 lb) / 0.227 kg
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Eckhard Wegner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Zodiac, Wireless Products Ltd.; Hong Kong
The model Zodiac Two-Band All Transistor is part of the collections of the following members.