5T17T Ch= 676-1
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Sylvania (Hygrade, GTE, Nilco); Emporium (PA)
- 1961 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110 - 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 5T17T Ch= 676-1 - Sylvania Hygrade, GTE, Nilco;
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Sams photofact, set 557, folder 13, date 12-61, features the Sylvania models 5T17E and 5T17T as the same schematic.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 557 folder 13 date 12-61)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1031 models, 435 with images and 888 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Sylvania (Hygrade, GTE, Nilco); Emporium (PA)