Hi-Fi All Transistor AM-728
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tadiran; Tel-Aviv
- 1975 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios)
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hi-Fi All Transistor AM-728 - Tadiran; Tel-Aviv
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Tadiran Hi-Fi All Transistor AM-728;
5 push-button presets.
Made in Israel.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tadiran; Tel-Aviv