Sølvsuper - Soelvsuper 10 SS10-70
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tandberg Radio; Oslo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Sølvsuper - Soelvsuper 10 SS10-70 - Tandberg Radio; Oslo
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 540 x 130 x 230 mm / 21.3 x 5.1 x 9.1 inch
There are three versions of Sølvsuper 10:
- Soelvsuper 10-70: mono, with built-in speaker
- Soelvsuper 10-71: stereo, for use with external speakers
- Soelvsuper 10-72: stereo, with two built-in speakers
In the last production season 1969/1970, two additional push-buttons (AFC and power) were added.
Available in three cabinet materials: teak (789,- NOK), palisander (850,- NOK) and oak (995,- NOK).
There is also a TV radio combination Sølvsuper TV-473 that uses a Sølvsuper 10 chassis.
- Price in first year of sale
- 995.00 NOK
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Ernst Rykkje. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 201 models, 171 with images and 106 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tandberg Radio; Oslo
The model Sølvsuper - Soelvsuper 10 is part of the collections of the following members.