Cheviot MkII (Mk2)
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tannoy Products Ltd.; London
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 34 cm = 13.4 inch
- Power out
- 60 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cheviot MkII - Tannoy Products Ltd.; London
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 17.6 x 33.3 x 10.25 inch / 447 x 846 x 260 mm
- Floor standing 2-way bass-reflex loudspeaker box with one dual-concentric driver 3128 and built in cross-over 1012 @1,2kHz. Impedance 8Ω, frequency reponse 40Hz-20kHz.
Finish walnut, alternative teak. Grill cloth brown.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 62 lb (62 lb 0 oz) / 28.148 kg
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Georg Richter. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 51 models, 18 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tannoy Products Ltd.; London