- Manufacturer / Brand
- TEAC; Tokyo
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Tascam
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: X-10R - TEAC; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 430 x 450 x 260 mm / 16.9 x 17.7 x 10.2 inch
- Same as X-10 but with auto reverse capability.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 20 kg / 44 lb 0.8 oz (44.053 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 850.00 $
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- Funkschau (22/1979, S. 1286 / Internationale Funkausstellung)
- Model page created by Jorge Cifuentes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 358 models, 262 with images and 41 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TEAC; Tokyo
Forum contributions about this model: TEAC; Tokyo: X-10R
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
I believe that the pictures on the model page show the tape passing over the incorrect side of the auto reverse sensing post. The metalic strip at the end of the tape would need to make electrical contact with the post.
Kenneth Cooke, 27.Jan.13