- Manufacturer / Brand
- Technifrance; Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 472 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 115 Volt
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transatlas D75 - Technifrance; Neuilly-sur-
- External source of data
- Serge Laffont/Martin Renoth
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 22 models, 15 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Technifrance; Neuilly-sur-Seine