PLL Synthesized Receiver PL-600
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tecsun 德生通用电器制造有限公司 Tecsun General Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd; Dongguan (Guangdong, SC)
- 2008 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 455/55845 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1.5 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PLL Synthesized Receiver PL-600 - Tecsun 德生通用电器制造有限公...
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 188 x 116 x 31 mm / 7.4 x 4.6 x 1.2 inch
- LW 100 - 519 kHz
- MW 522 - 1620 kHz
- SW 1.711 - 30 MHz
- FM (stereo) 76 - 108 MHz.
Reception modes: FM/AM/SSB. Available in black, dark grey and silver. Folding stand incorporated into back of set. Scanning/memory facility on all bands. Supplied as standard with case, wrist band, charger, 4 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries or 4 alkaline AA batteries (the system can handle both types), reel antenna and manual.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.445 kg / 0 lb 15.7 oz (0.98 lb)
- Model page created by Clive Forder. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 31 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tecsun 德生通用电器制造有限公司 Tecsun General Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd; Dongguan (Guangdong, SC)