Cora 6 Transistoren 08000
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tehnoton S.A.; Iasi
- 1978 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 cm = 2.4 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cora 6 Transistoren 08000 - Tehnoton S.A.; Iasi
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 110 x 35 mm / 2.6 x 4.3 x 1.4 inch
Cora 08000 AM transistor pocket radio made for the
East German (GDR) market with carrying strap, various colors known.
AF output stage can also be equipped with these transistors:
The manufacturer reported on the box is Tehnoton; see also Cora 2 where the box reports Electronum as the manufacturer.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.230 kg / 0 lb 8.1 oz (0.507 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 69.00 DDM
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Steffen Bartusch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 13 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tehnoton S.A.; Iasi