- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125; 210-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope 535A - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 17 x 24 inch / 330 x 432 x 610 mm
- The Tektronix Type 535A is a DC-to-15 MC Oscilloscope with a wide range of sweep delay. It is easier to operate and offers higher performance than its predecessor, the Type 535.
Color-correlated controls contribute greatly to ease of operation. Other contributing factors to easy operation of the Type 535A are simplified panel layout and horizontal display control, single-knob sweep and calibrator controls, and internal triggering for sweep delay.
Greater reliability has been achieved through use of the new frame-grid twin triodes, and a change to silicon diodes in the power supplies. Performance improvement includes an extra 5 mc in vertical response and wider range of sweep delay.
Simplified panel layout. Color-correlated controls.
Two Kinds of Sweep Delay
Triggered (jitter free—delayed sweep is started by signal under observation. Conventional—delayed sweep is started by delayed trigger.
Greater Calibrated Delay Range
1 usec to 10 sec, continuously adjustable (2 usec/cm to 1 sec/cm).
DC-to-15 MC Vertical Amplifier
All Tektronix Type A to Z Plug-In Preamplifiers can be used for signal-handling versatility.
Two Time-Base Generators
TIME BASE A - 0.1 usec/cm to 5 sec/cm in 24 calibrated steps, continuously variable from 0.1 usec/ cm to 12 sec/cm. 5-x magnifier increases calibrated range to 0.02 usec/cm. Single-sweep provision for one-shot applications.
TIME BASE B—Also functions as delay generator.
18 calibrated steps from 2 usec/cm to 1 sec/cm.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 66 lb (66 lb 0 oz) / 29.964 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 1'400.00 $
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 339 models, 325 with images and 80 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR