CATV Preamplifier 7K11
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CATV Preamplifier 7K11 - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Chassis only or for «building in»
The 7K11 is a 7000-Series Plug-in Preamplifier to be used with the 7L12 or 7L13 to provide the full 75 Ω environment that is particularly useful in CATV spectrum analysis.
In CATV, for example, the 7K11 provides the additional 19 dB of gain for a lower noise and better sensitivity. With the 7K11 and a 7L12 or 7L13, CRT READOUT will display reference levels from +79 dBmV to 0 dBmV in 1-dB steps. The 7K11 occupies one plug-in channel.
Frequency Range: 30-890 MHz.
Flatness: 50-300 MHz ±0.5 dB. 30-890 MHz ±2 dB.
Impedance: 75Ω, 2:1 VSWR no Atten. 1.5:1 VSWR 10 dB Atten.
Reference Level: +79 dBmV to 0 dBmV in 1-dB steps. Indicated on front panel and readout on CRT.
Calibrator: 50 MHz ±0.01% @ +30 dBmV ±0.3 dBmV.
Output Signal: -30 dBm ±0.5 dB, 50 Ω. Normally connected to analyzer input.
Intermodulation Distortion: At 7K11 output down 85 dB for tw full screen signals. (Intermodulation performance of a 7K11/ 7L12 will be essentially that of the 7L12 alone.)
- Price in first year of sale
- 550.00 USD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Tektronix Catalog 1974)
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 339 models, 325 with images and 81 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR