- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110, 117, 124, 220, 234, 248 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope 545 - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 425 x 610 mm / 13 x 16.7 x 24 inch
- 12ns risetime, DC to 30MHz vertical bandwidth.
53K/54K vertical plug-in required for maximum bw.
For technical documents see also model 535.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 29.5 kg / 64 lb 15.6 oz (64.978 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,450.00 $
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Electronics, April, 1955
- Model page created by Hannes Wurnitsch. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 339 models, 325 with images and 81 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR