- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 110; 120; 200; 220; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope 7313 - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 221 x 289 x 609 mm / 8.7 x 11.4 x 24 inch
- Tube No: 154-0682-02 (SN B010100 - B010199); 154-0682-12 (B010200)
The Tektronix 7313 Storage Oscilloscope offers Split-Screen Bistable operation or conventional (nonstorage) operation. It has a stored writing speed of 5 div/uS. Stored traces can be viewed up to 4 hours on a display area of 8x10 div (0.98 cm/div). The 7313 CRT is extremely burn resistant and doesn't require any special operation precaution.
The split-screen storage CRT provides the convenience of storage and conventional displays on the same CRT at the same time. This capability is usefull in many applications. For instance, the operator may wish to store a reference trace an then view the change in waveform characteristics as he varies circuit components.
Bandwidth: 25 MHz
Channels Two left-hand plug in compartments; compatible with all 7000-Series plug-ins.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13.6 kg / 29 lb 15.3 oz (29.956 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2'000.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 332 models, 318 with images and 80 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR