Storage Oscilloscope 214
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 48 to 52 or 58 to 62 Hz; 90 to 110 or 110 to 126 or 220 to 250 / internal DC 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Storage Oscilloscope 214 - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 132 x 76 x 226 mm / 5.2 x 3 x 8.9 inch
The Tektronix 214 is a two-channel analoge storage oscilloscope with a bandwidth DC to 500kHz while the time-base operates from 500mS/div to 5μS/div in 1-2-5 ranges, that can be increased to 1μS/div using the variable control. Display Modes: CH1, CH2, CHOP (500 ms/div to 2 ms/div),ALT (1 ms/div to 5 ms/div). Trigger Sensitivity: Internal; 0.2 div at 500 Hz. Stored Writing Speed: Normal; 80 div/ms. Enhanced; 500 div/ms (0.2 ms to 5 s.div).
Option 1 for 48 to 52 Hz, 220 to 250 V, includes batteries
Option 2 for 48 to 52 Hz, 90 to 110 V, includes batteries
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.5 kg / 3 lb 4.9 oz (3.304 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 5,165.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- Catalog: Tektronix Products 1974, pp.155, 156
- Model page created by Dieter Barkawitz. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 384 models, 372 with images and 92 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR