Transfer Storage Oscilloscope 7623
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100; 110; 120; 200; 220; 240 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transfer Storage Oscilloscope 7623 - Tektronix; Portland, OR
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.7 x 11.4 x 24 inch / 221 x 290 x 610 mm
Bandwidth: DC to 100 MHz
Standard Storage CRT: Internal 8 x 10-div (0.9 cm/div) graticule with variable illumination.
Option 12 Fast Writing Speed CRT: Offers 200 cm/ps stored writing speed. Internal 8 x 10-div (0.9 cm/div) graticule with variable illumination.
Accelerating Potential: 8.5 kV. Phosphor—P31.
The 7623 (Option 12) Storage Oscilloscope delivers 200 cm/µs Stored Writing Speed. The standard 7623 performs at 100 div/µs (0.9 cm/div). A new proprietary storage CRT is used to achieve these fast stored writing speeds. The CRT incorporates a special high-speed target and uses a unique mesh-to-mesh transfer technique. This unparalleled design and operation provides the extremely fast wrting speed without compromising viewing time. This means stored traces can be viewed for hours or even days, without fading. The CRT is extremely burn resistant. This means that there are no special operating precautions to be observed.
The instrument has four operating modes: Fast Bistable Storage, Regular Bistable Storage, Variable Persistence Storage, and Conventional (nonstorage).
For more info se also here.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 30 lb 0 oz (30 lb) / 13.620 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 2'850.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Tektronix catalog 1973, p.44)
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 332 models, 318 with images and 80 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tektronix; Portland, OR