AM-FM Radio Cassette Recorder RR 2600
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telectra; (where?)
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / UM2: 5 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-FM Radio Cassette Recorder RR 2600 - Telectra; where?
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
AM = 525 - 1605 kHz
FM = 88 -104 MHz
Built-in microphone. Connectors for microphone and external speaker.
Auto shut-off tape player with mechanical counter.
Most likely sold in Germany (FTZ approval number and FM frequency range up to 104 MHz).
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telectra; (where?)