- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1960 - Telectrosonic Corporation;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Telectro model 1960 is designed to record and play back two tracks of material on standard width recording tape, which doubles the playing time of 3" or 5" reel with no loss of frequency response or quality.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 385 Folder 8 dated 1-58)
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)