Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 120 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telectro 300 - Telectrosonic Corporation;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Three speed open-reel type.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 459 Folder 14 10-1959)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)