Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Telectro AS-360 - Telectrosonic Corporation;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 575 Folder 15 4-1962)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 10 models, 9 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telectrosonic Corporation; Long Island City (NY)