- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Telequipment Ltd.; London
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope D61A - Telequipment Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 160 x 280 x 420 mm / 6.3 x 11 x 16.5 inch
- Telequipment D61A Oscilloscope; Two channels, single beam CRT made by GEC. 8×10 cm display area, trace rotation done by crt rotation, 10 MHz bandwidth, input impendance 1 MOhm/35 pF.
Accelerating tension 3.5 kV.
Internal squarewave calibrator 500 mV ±2 % at mains frequency. Very flexibile triggering circuit with 21 time/div positions plus ×5 multiplcation switch.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,200.00 DM
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Sinisa Trlin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 43 models, 42 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telequipment Ltd.; London