- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100-125; 200-250 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Oscilloscope D65 - Telequipment Ltd.; London
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 210 x 240 x 370 mm / 8.3 x 9.4 x 14.6 inch
- Dual Channel.
Y-Ch: 10 mV-50 V and 10× Magn., X-Ch: 0,1 µs-2 s/Div and 5× Magn., Trigg. example TV-Field and Line.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 13 kg / 28 lb 10.1 oz (28.634 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 2,050.00 DM
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Eero Ukkola. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Oscilloscope is part of the collections of the following members.