CM (Communications) Decoder CD600
- Manufacturer / Brand
- 1986 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CM Decoder CD600 - Telereader
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
RTTY, CW, ASCII, TOR, AMROT decoder, output for UHF television, monitor and printer.
By using PLL filter in signal input circuit, both CW and RTTY demodulate with Audio Signal at 800Hz. Microprocessor decodes signal, indicates characters on display panel and as will outputs signals printer.
- Price in first year of sale
- 188.19 £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Heribert Jung. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 12 models, 11 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Telereader