Double Action Unit
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Temple Corporation
- 1925 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Presumably Dynamic Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Double Action Unit - Temple Corporation
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Temple Inc.; Chicago, The Temple Double Action Unit;
Speaker drive system unit as also used in some Temple speakers.
- Price in first year of sale
- 8.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- Classic Cones (p.5)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 35 models, 10 with images and 20 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Temple Corporation