CB Transceiver 972 IAJ / GA 22
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tenko (HK) Ltd., Kowloon, Hong Kong
- 1973 ??
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver 972 IAJ / GA 22 - Tenko HK Ltd., Kowloon, Hong
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 120 x 35 x 160 mm / 4.7 x 1.4 x 6.3 inch
CB 27 MHz transceiver. 6 channels. S/RF indicator. Input power to final stage: 5 Watt.
Audio output power: 400 mW.
This device can become transportable with the special support GA 22 which includes a telescopic antenna and contains the housing for 9 1.5 V batteries which supply 13.5 V DC to the device.
The GA 22 is included on this page because it was built specifically only to contain the 972 IAJ model.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (From “CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 1, January 1973.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 9 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tenko (HK) Ltd., Kowloon, Hong Kong