CB Transceiver M 80
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tenko (HK) Ltd., Kowloon, Hong Kong
- 1974 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver M 80 - Tenko HK Ltd., Kowloon, Hong
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 210 x 90 x 260 mm / 8.3 x 3.5 x 10.2 inch
Mobile CB 27 MHz transceiver, 23 channels AM and SSB.
Input power to final stage transmitter: AM: 5 Watt, SSB: 15 Watt.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 12, December 1974.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 9 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tenko (HK) Ltd., Kowloon, Hong Kong