CB Transceiver OF 670 M
- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tenko (HK) Ltd., Kowloon, Hong Kong
- 1973 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 - 16 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver OF 670 M - Tenko HK Ltd., Kowloon, Hong
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 125 x 70 x 195 mm / 4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 inch
CB 27 MHz transceiver. 23 channels equipped with quartz. Noise limiter, squelch control. Signal strength indicator. Input power to the final stage: 5 Watts. Audio output: 2.5 Watt.
19 transistors, 11 diodes and 1 IC.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (From Italian magazine “CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 1, January 1973.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 9 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tenko (HK) Ltd., Kowloon, Hong Kong