Audio Generator 72-505
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tenma; Centerville, OH
- 1990 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Audio Generator 72-505 - Tenma; Centerville, OH
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 82 x 150 x 21 mm / 3.2 x 5.9 x 0.8 inch
The Tenma Model 72-505 Audio Generator generates frequencies from 10 Hz - 150 kHz in two ranges, both with 23 steps. Output impedance is 600 ohms.
Made in Taiwan
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Model page created by David Erali. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tenma; Centerville, OH