- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Ten-Tec Inc.; Sevierville (TN)
- 1973 ?
- Amateur TRX: Transmitter/Receiver (and Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 505 Argonaut - Ten-Tec Inc.; Sevierville TN
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 13 x 4.5 x 7.5 inch / 330 x 114 x 191 mm
The Ten-Tec 505 Argonaut is a QRP transceiver, operating on the 10-80 meter bands with 2 watts output on 80-15 meters and 1.8 watts on 10 meter.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 6 lb (6 lb 0 oz) / 2.724 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 288.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- QST (January 1935 page 113)
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 35 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Ten-Tec Inc.; Sevierville (TN)