Dorset 14 Transistor 1675
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Terra International; New York, NY
- 1962 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dorset 14 Transistor 1675 - Terra International; New York,
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 67 x 108 x 31 mm / 2.6 x 4.3 x 1.2 inch
Dorset model 1675. US civil defense marks on station dial.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by Ray Albright. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 26 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Terra International; New York, NY