Linear Amplifier KVZ 1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tesla; Praha, Bratislava etc.
- 1995–2000 ?
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Supraphon
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Radio Frequency Amplification only
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit.
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Linear Amplifier KVZ 1 - Tesla; Praha, Bratislava etc.
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 270 x 530 mm / 16.5 x 10.6 x 20.9 inch
From 3 MHz to 27 MHz (30 MHz for HAM radio, at special request) continuously tunable linear amplifier with separate power supply. Max. 1500 watts PEP output. Made at Tesla plant Vimperk/Winterberg, Bohemia (since 2001 a subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz).
The "little brother" of the KVZ 1 AP, without a QSK circuit.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 28 kg / 61 lb 10.8 oz (61.674 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1820 models, 1117 with images and 591 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tesla; Praha, Bratislava etc.