Museum Series TPC-109 Sparton 566 Bluebird Ch= 506 (replica)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thomas America Corporation; East Brunswick (NJ)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Museum Series TPC-109 Sparton 566 Bluebird Ch= 506 - Thomas America Corporation;
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16.5 x 16.75 x 8 inch / 419 x 425 x 203 mm
Thomas Museum Series TPC-109
Sparton 566 Bluebird replica radio, 15 W power consumption, made in China.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 14 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thomas America Corporation; East Brunswick (NJ)