Norman Rockwell - Collector´s Edition Radio - Thomas America Series Radio 1934 - 411
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Thomas America Corporation; East Brunswick (NJ)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Norman Rockwell - Collector´s Edition Radio - Thomas America Series Radio 1934 - 411 - Thomas America Corporation;
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
Made in China.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 15 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Thomas America Corporation; East Brunswick (NJ)