- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tianjin - unknown factory; Tianjin
- 1970 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Frequency Meter - Tianjin - unknown factory;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Nixie frequency meter max 28 MHz
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.5 kg / 3 lb 4.9 oz (3.304 lb)
- Model page created by Petros Tsirvoulis. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tianjin - unknown factory; Tianjin