Z-Angle Meter 310-A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Technology Instruments Corporation; Acton, MA
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Z-Angle Meter 310-A - Technology Instruments
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
RF impedance bridge. At the balance the meter directly reads phase angle.
- Impedance range from 0.5 to 100.000 ohms
- Phase angle from -90 to 90 degrees
- Frequency range: 30 to 20.000 Hz
- Accuracy: 1% impedance, 2% phase
The Z-Angle Meter was designed by Luke Packard, who left General Radio to co-found the Technology Instruments Corporation.
The General Radio style in present in the shape of the set, in that of the meter, of the knobs and in every constructive details.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Technology Instruments Corporation; Acton, MA