Z-Angle Meter 311-A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Technology Instruments Corporation; Acton, MA
- 1950 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Z-Angle Meter 311-A - Technology Instruments
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
RF impedance bridge. At balance the meter directly reads the phase angle. The instrument is an improved variant of the 310A, with increased frequency range.
- Measures impedances from 10 to 5.000 ohms up to 200 kHz
- Impedances from 10 to 1.000 ohms can be measured at 1 MHz
- Phase angle from -90 through 90 degrees
- Accuracy: impedance 3%, phase angle 4%.
- Price in first year of sale
- 350.00 USD
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Technology Instruments Corporation; Acton, MA