Dublette with ID=125215
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tjerneld Radio AB; Stockholm
- 9999/9999 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 120 & 2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 20 cm = 7.9 inch
- Power out
- 0.4 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Dublette with ID=125215 - Tjerneld Radio AB; Stockholm
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 415 x 295 x 260 mm / 16.3 x 11.6 x 10.2 inch
Top handle, front lid and back cover missing.
- Model page created by Lennart Nilsson. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 147 models, 33 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tjerneld Radio AB; Stockholm