T.M.C.2 late BC & LW
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- TMC, Telephone Manufacturing Co.; London
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: T.M.C.2 late [BC & LW] - TMC, Telephone Manufacturing
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.5 x 5.5 x 5 inch / 140 x 140 x 127 mm
same as the 2A. only the Dirctions for use are marked 2 (w/o A)
- Source of data
- Tickling the Crystal; Sanders
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 15 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from TMC, Telephone Manufacturing Co.; London