- Hong Kong
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Tonex; Hong Kong
- 1964 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 1,5 & 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tonex 402 - Tonex; Hong Kong
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.5 x 2.75 x 6 inch / 191 x 70 x 152 mm
- Tonex 402, monaural taperecorder, two track recording, single head.
Mic input, headphones output.
Was manufactured under different brands.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2.75 lb (2 lb 12 oz) / 1.249 kg
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Jose Mayoral-Diaz. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Tonex; Hong Kong