High Sensitivity 8 Transistor 8TP-412
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Topline; (where?)
- 1962 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Sensitivity 8 Transistor 8TP-412 - Topline; where?
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Similar to the models listed under Nanaola 8TP-412.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 5 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Topline; (where?)