- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Shibaura Engineering Works
- Brand: Tokyo Shibaura
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 8P-823F - Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.5 x 8.5 x 0.78 inch / 140 x 216 x 20 mm
Toshiba Pocket AM-FM Radio Model 8P-823F.
Made in Japan.
Combination plastics - metal, closing door of battery compartment is pure metal.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.310 kg / 0 lb 10.9 oz (0.683 lb)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 914 models, 838 with images and 206 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo