Cassette Recorder KT-20P
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- 1970 ??
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Shibaura Engineering Works
- Brand: Tokyo Shibaura
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cassette Recorder KT-20P - Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5 x 2.5 x 10 inch / 127 x 64 x 254 mm
Toshiba portable Solid State Cassette Recorder Model KT-20P.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 907 models, 831 with images and 205 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo