- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Shibaura Engineering Works
- Brand: Tokyo Shibaura
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: L-511 - Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 292 x 133 x 105 mm / 11.5 x 5.2 x 4.1 inch
Imported to US by Transistor World Corp.; NY. NY.
Depth with knobs 123 mm. By removing the back plate, the device is disconnected from the mains. The back plate contains a heat conduction panel at the LF amplifier and rectifier tube area. AC/DC set with hot chassis! Heating current 150 mA series , 2 scale lamps 6.3V / 150mA, fixed antenna wire.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.640 kg / 3 lb 9.8 oz (3.612 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 660 Folder 10 10-1963)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 951 models, 875 with images and 210 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo