- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- 1977 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Shibaura Engineering Works
- Brand: Tokyo Shibaura
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 110-240 / 4x1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3.5 inch = 8.9 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: RT-221F - Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Model page created by Hugo Sneyers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 883 models, 807 with images and 205 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo