Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder RT-200S 2 x SW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Shibaura Engineering Works
- Brand: Tokyo Shibaura
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 120/ 8 x 1,5 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder RT-200S [2 x SW] - Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 455 x 281 x 118 mm / 17.9 x 11.1 x 4.6 inch
- Toshiba RT-200S, Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder;
Boombox - Ghettoblaster, coverage:
FM: 88 - 108 MHz, MW-AM: 525 - 1605 KHz, SW1: 2.3 - 7.5 MHz, SW2: 7.5 - 22 MHz, fine tuning, tuning-, batt. and stereo indicator LED,
auto reverse, auto stop, cue & review function, response: 60 - 14.000 Hz, tape counter, Norm/Cr/Met tape bias, tape direction LED indicator bars, two built-in mics,
4 x 4 W, 2 x 120 mm woofers, 2 x 40 mm tweeters, tone control, mono/stereo/stereo wide switch, loudness, jacks for headphone, 2 x ext. speakers, 2 x mic in, RCA aux in & out, 18 W mains power consumption, made in Japan,
compare with most similar Toshiba "RT-200S" but with LW instead of 2 x SW!
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 kg / 7 lb 11.3 oz (7.709 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 909 models, 832 with images and 205 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo