Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder RT-200S LW
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Shibaura Engineering Works
- Brand: Tokyo Shibaura
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220; 240/ 8 x 1,5 Volt
- 4 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder RT-200S [LW] - Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 455 x 281 x 118 mm / 17.9 x 11.1 x 4.6 inch
- Toshiba RT-200S, Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder;
Boombox - Ghettoblaster, coverage:
FM: 87.5 - 108 MHz, MW-AM: 525 - 1605 KHz, LW: 145 - 270 KHz, SW: 5.9 - 15.4 MHz, fine tuning, tuning-, batt. and stereo indicator LED,
auto reverse, auto stop, cue & review function, response: 60 - 14.000 Hz, tape counter, Norm/Cr/Met tape bias, tape direction LED indicator bars, two built-in mics,
4 x 4 W, 2 x 120 mm woofers, 2 x 40 mm tweeters, tone control, mono/stereo/stereo wide switch, loudness, jacks for headphone, 2 x ext. speakers, 2 x mic in, RCA aux in & out, made in Japan,
compare with most similar Toshiba "RT-200S" but with 2 times SW instead of LW!
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 kg / 7 lb 11.3 oz (7.709 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert ((D) Katalog Toshiba '83 Neue Ideen für Hören und Sehen)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 920 models, 844 with images and 209 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Toshiba Corporation; Tokyo
The model Stereo Radio Cassette Recorder is part of the collections of the following members.