- Manufacturer / Brand
- Trans-Canada Radio Corp.; London, ON
- 1923 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 3-Tube Receiver - Trans-Canada Radio Corp.;
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Trans-Canada Wireless Radio Corp. 3-Tube Receiver.
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Trans-Canada Radio Corp.; London, ON