- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Trans-Vue Corp.; Chicago (IL)
- 1950 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Aristocrat 400-M - Trans-Vue Corp.; Chicago IL
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
b/w TV with US FCC standard VHF tuner.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5 models, 3 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Trans-Vue Corp.; Chicago (IL)