- Manufacturer / Brand
- Transonic Intermarket; Hamburg
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player; Radio with other functions
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Strato 2000 - Transonic Intermarket; Hamburg
- Book-shelf unit.
Electronic Clock AM-FM Multiplex Receiver Stereo Cassette Recorder.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 10 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Transonic Intermarket; Hamburg